Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Reason #586 to be a Children's Minister - Cute Christmas Cards!

I finally got around to taking these off the fridge and scanning them. I have absolutely LOVED getting these in the mail for the past 3 years, and thought I would share this year's batch with you:) The ones at the end are from our friends and family outside of Parkway.

Savannah and Kelly

The Mitchell Grandkids

Owen and Olivia

Micah

Tyler Grace

Maggie and Daniel

New Baby Sam
Brendan and Colin

Brendan and Colin meet Santa!

Johnny, James and Ayano (last year James was crying in the picture)

Barron, Harris, and Carlton
Nate

Our Christmas Card - we only sent it to family since we don't have cute kids to show off yet:)
We took this picture in Central Park while we were in NYC for the marathon.

Our friends Christina and John Michael who are now expecting their first baby in May!

Isaac, John's cousin's little boy

My Uncle Gary and his new bride Petra!

My Grandma Betty sends us a pic with Santa every year

Our good friends from Samford, Adam and Haley's kids - Barrett and Jace

My cousin Karla's kids


No comments:

Post a Comment